Specialized collective monographies and the journal Fórum pro konzervátory-restaurátory (“Forum for conservators-restorers”)
Methodological centre of conservation offers:
- teaching of university and secondary students in the laboratory premises and at other departments of the methodological centre for conservation. Currently, the methodological centre workers teach a one-term subject conservational practical class for first-year students of museology at the Faculty of Arts at the Masaryk University (FF MU).
- the students of the subject chemistry – conservation – restoration at the Faculty of Natural Science at the Masaryk University (PřF MU) absolve one-semester lectures in conservation and metal restoration and in preventive conservation as well.
- the students interested in museum conservation can participate in an obligatory practical class and other study stays at the workplace in the methodological centre of conservation in the Technical Museum in Brno.
- the workers in the metal casting experimental workshop lead the students of the technical secondary school and of the higher technical school in Brno when serving an apprenticeship.
- last, but not least, the methodological centre workers work as special leaders or consultants with students who process their thesis.